Monday, April 9, 2012

What makes movies, games, books and comics better? Nothing else but zombies of cruse. Media and zombies are like water and plants, zombie’s lovers around can ever refuse a good zombie story. The world wide fear of a zombie apocalypse brings a lot of ideas for the media to play with. A life without zombies is like a life without hope, there be nothing to look forward for.
Well known zombie media that you may know: Nazi zombies, down of the dead, land of the dead, 28 days later, 28 weeks later, all the  Resident Evil’s. zombie media is everywhere and is here to stay.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Curt-
    Could you increase the font size just a hair or two? I'm fresh out of microscopes. I think it may be making me sea-sick too with all of the bounciness. I'll try to keep my lunch down until after I finish reading your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete